Saturday, July 25, 2009

You Take The Cake!


There's a thread over at Splitcoaststampers about the Taken With Teal ink pad. So all the talk got me thinking about this colour combination. This stamp set was the one sitting on my desk, so it was the one I used. I used my Taken With Teal marker, Rose Red and Chocolate Chip. I embossed the background with the Stampin' Up! exclusive Sizzix Texturz plate called Backgrounds 1. I also used my new favourite die from the Lots of Tags set and paired it with the modern label punch. A little bit of glitter is the "icing on the cake"!
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Barb said...

What a great mix of colour and texture, Michelle! This is such a fun card. :)

Shari Nelson said...

Cute! I like this stamp set, it's on my wish list. I like the color combo and your label is cool. Nice texture too.

Nadia said...

I love this card, it's adorable! Your colour combo and layering are really great.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a fun card! Awesome design!
:-)

Crafty Connie said...

Very cute card. Love the color combo!

kat said...

What a great colour combo. I would never have thought to put these colours together, they work great. Love the little red cherry.

Angela said...

I never thought to layer that die with that punch...and I have both!! Gonna have to try that one. Great card!!