Saturday, May 30, 2009

Using markers on stamps


Using markers on stamps is such an easy way to colour! I love bold image stamps the best and I often use markers. For this card, I first stamped the grass with Versamark. Then I used the markers directly on the stamp, colouring the center Chocolate Chip, the petals Summer Sun and the stems Old Olive. While I was colouring the petals, I pulled a bit of the chocolate chip from the center to add a bit of brown to the petals. I love the way the versamark leaves streaks on the image.
I used the sentiment from Trendy Trees and punched it with large oval and layered it on scallopped oval.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Michelle - you've done it again! I totally love it! I would case it if I had that set :) lol. Perhaps I should shop tomorrow!

Love it :)

Jacki said...

Beautiful card! I love this set too. Very nice effect with the grass and the Versamark - I'll have to try that.

Crafty Connie said...

Another fantastic card!