Friday, April 17, 2009

Away for the week-end

I am stamping and scrapping all weekend long! Twice a year a group of us get together for a weekend at a local training/convention facility. I only live a 15 minute drive away, so I don't spend the nights there, but my friends do. I am really looking forward to this. Hopefully I will have lots to share with you on Monday!
Meanwhile, I am still struggling on the last 2 stamp sets to choose as my freebies. (I know, horrible dilemma, huh?) If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know in your comment. So far my list is:
-Varsity Alpha
-Cheep Talk
-Just B
-On Your Birthday
-Cute and Cuddly

I do not want any other alphas as I have the ones I like already. So any suggestions except alphas.

2 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

Have a fantastic weekend crafting. I can't wait to see what you will post next week.

My suggestion and this is only because I am currently coveting it:
On Your Birthday

I think that I would use this set so much just because it has so many stamps that can be used inside the card.

Good luck making up your mind.
Free is always fun!

Barb said...

Hope you're having fun at Nav Can! :)