Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The dancing birds

OMG, I just LOVE it when an idea comes together and the end result is EXACTLY what I envisioned! I adore the way this card turned out! Oh, Linda, you may not get this stamp set back! LOL!
You know, I think the 2006 summer mini was my favourite. Cowboy Kid, spunky alphabet, polka-dot posies, shore thing, flip flops wheel, edgy eloquence, clowning around and Pattern of Friebdship...all awesome sets that I really miss! Just thought I'd share. stamp set: Shore Thing, Edgy Eloquence
card stock: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, white
ink: close to cocoa
acc: dimensionals, twine

4 comments:

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This card is awesome! I love the sentiment!!

Renée said...

very nice, Michelle! I miss that mini too ...

Crafty Connie said...

Great card Michelle. Loved all the Halloween cards and all the other cards that you made. You must have found the balance between working outside the home and crafting. Glad to see your great cards are back.

Alhambra Club said...

Glad to see you back, missed you, this card is fantatsic, LOVE those birds, what a great card.