Sunday, April 20, 2008

Saturday's Crop

OMG, I had so much fun at Tina's Scrapbooking FIRST ever crop! For only 10.00, we got to scrap from 9:00 to 4:00, eat AMAZING food (pot luck), and win wonderful prizes throughout the day. Tina also had 2 challenges for us to try; a scrapbook page and a card challenge. It was a lot of fun, PLUS I got a lot of my DT work done....YIPPEE! Tina also brought her store with her, with 40% off sales throughout the day!
Patti Clark and I both offered classes (my pouch projects in the am, her card class in the pm) and both classes were full. The ladies really enjoyed themselves.
The croppers were so much fun and tolerated (perhaps even encouraged?) my quirkiness and we had a lot of laughs. I can hardly wait for the next one. If you missed this one, you definitely want to sign up for the next one!

4 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time, and your class was a hit.

Lauren said...

What fun!

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, sounds like fun! Wish I could tear myself away from our hectic schedule long enough to crop all day. *sigh* Oh well, it's definitely happening in two weeks for NSD. YAY!

I'm glad you had so much fun. :)

Sam said...

I'm trying SO hard not to be jealous but really not doing very well!! Sounds like a fantastic day :)