Friday, October 5, 2007

New Blogger Featured Artist (10-05)






I was fortunate enough to come across Sarah Peale's blog The Digi Aisle the other day and boy, I'm glad I did! Her artwork is fantastic! She has a great variety of masculine cards, pretty flowery cards, fun Halloween cards, scrapbook pages and tutorials! Want to learn how to digi scrap? She has a tutorial for that!
Sarah, known as speale on Splitcoast Stampers, has been blogging since 2006. How did I miss this blog for so long? She has been published in Take Ten and Paper Crafts. Sarah's gallery on SCS is worth checking out also!
I encourage you to check out Sarah's blog, The Digi Aisle, I guarantee you won't be dissapointed!
Sarah lives in Vermont with her husband and 3 children.

14 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Thanks for spreading the word, have just been to her site, she is very talented and is now on my "google reader Stalking" list.
Have a great weekend.

Lauren said...

Look at all the eye candy! TFS!

Melissa said...

Excellent choice! Her work rocks!

Colleen Schaan said...

WOW...I love her stuff on SCS, but I have never been to her blog. Thanks for sharing the info!

Unknown said...

i just love the halloween card its awsome!

Risa said...

Thank you for sharing Michelle!
Have a nice Thanksgiving Day

Sarah Peale said...

Hi, everyone! I am so glad you like my 'stuff'! LOL!

Thank you, Michelle for featuring me...it is quite the honor!

Have a great weekend
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the witching you card. It's wonderful!!!

Til said...

Thanks for the link, I loved her stuff! If you ever in the neighborhood, stop by!

http://raggedydayz.blogspot.com/

Debby Winters said...

Thanks for sharing this artists beautiful works! I've checked out her blog and now she's one of my regulars!

Lindsayb-mo said...

I Love your blog! Your work is amazing!


Hugs,
Lindsay

Ila said...

Thanks for the link....I'm going to go check her out now.

Mark's Finest Papers said...

Fantastic cards and page!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Awesome cards! Love them! Great blog!