Saturday, April 7, 2007

My stupid moment.

I've been on the planet for 36 years. You'd think I'd have learned a few things.
I'm making soup. It's time for me to get the soup from the pot to my bowl. Use a ladle, you say? HAHA! Not me...why wash a ladle when I can just POUR my soup into my bowl! Oh...I'd better do it over the sink as to not make a mess! (see, I'm using my experience here). Oh, yeah...you'd think experience would have taught me that pouring hot soup into a bowl while HOLDING the bowl will BURN my hand! You'd think...
So my hand hurts.
Next time, I'll use the ladle.

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Yep, next time use a ladel. :)

BarbK said...

Why wash a ladle when that should have been soooo much easier? Our minds have a great way of blocking out bad memories. I wonder if you'll do this agian? Hope it stops hurting soon.

Anonymous said...

Ouch ouch ouch! :S
I hope it didn't ruin your weekend, you silly girl.

Barbara said...

LOL! Well, some lessons must be learned the hard way.

Jennifer said...

lol...see I would do the same thing. But I would set the bowl down in the sink and not hold the bowl. That way I won't burn my hand.

Try that the next time! :)