Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year in Review

Well, now that it is the last day of 2006, I find myself reflecting on the past year, and all I have accomplished! In July, I attended a Stampin' Up convention in Salt lake City. I travelled by myself, roomed with 3 complete strangers, and experienced everything convention had to offer! Not bad for someone dealing with Anxiety Disorder.
I have stuck to my goals for my SU business. I was featured on Stamper's Showcase 4 times. I still haven't won the contest, but I keep entering every month!
My Day Care center is flourishing with the addition of 2 new kids. Every day is a fun new experience!
December was bittersweet. We had to say good-bye to our old cat Bob, and the same day we found out our hamster Marshall, presumed dead, was actually living at our neighbor's this whole time. We were so HAPPY to get him back!
I'm looking foreward to 2007!

2 comments:

Caroline LeBel, Stampin' Up!® Demonstrator said...

Congratulations!! Your post really struck me, as another who suffers from Anxiety disorder and mild agoraphobia. Getting on a plane to go on the cruise was a major accomplishment, as was attending Convention in 05 and FC last year. Way to go to you! You're doing AWESOME :)

hugs from Canada

Anonymous said...

Michelle, happy new year to you! Congratulations on such amazing accomplishments in 2006... and I hope 2007 holds many wonderful things for you too.