Friday, August 14, 2015

Holiday Catalogue Christmas Card

I am so happy with all the new stuff from the Holiday catalogue! I can hardly wait to share it with you. (if you would like your own copy, please email me or leave a comment).
Here is a card based on the Mojo Monday Sketch 407.
The sketch:

Sketch 407

and my card:
Jolly Christmas


wooden snowflakes embossed in Smokey Slate
I used Smokey Slate embossing powder on the wooden snowflakes. They turned out great!
All products are from the new Holiday catalogue. The stamp set is called Jolly Christmas and features the beautiful stag as well as several sentiments. The Merry Moments designer series paper is a paper stack that coordinates with the Merry Moments paper in the annual catalogue. the silver cording is perfect for tags and packages.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: