Saturday, September 5, 2009

New Favourite Paper and some Blog Candy


Can anyone guess what my new favourite paper is? If you said Autumn Meadows, you are correct! This paper is available in the new Holiday mini catalogue. It is just beautiful and matches with the new Autumn Splendor stamp set, also in the mini catalogue.
To win a sample of this awesome paper, please leave a comment telling me what your favourite new Stampin' Up! product is.

You may place an order anytime by visiting my online store.

7 comments:

Betty T said...

I am having so much fun with the new ornament punch. It is NOT just for Christmas - I love it!

Rhonda Langley said...

Look at all the layers!! I just unpacked this paper yesterday! Love it!

Sandi said...

Your card is beautiful Michelle, my favorite design in the DSP is the middle layer -- love those blue leaves.

Jeez, as far a one "favorte" from Holiday Mini -- now that is hard. I love so much. I guess its got to be the new "flocked" paper in the Christmas Cocoa Speciality Designer Series Paper. But then there is the Build-A-Bear collection -- I CAN'T DO ONE FAVORITE!! Sandi

ThreadCatcher said...

I haven't had the opportunity to see any of the new SU Mini products IRL yet; but the Christmas Cocoa Speciality DSP sure looks interesting to me. Love the card, those colors are great together. jmniffer

Barb said...

Oh wow, I love all the layers... great work, Michelle!

Shari Nelson said...

It is pretty paper, for sure. Your card is very pretty too with it in so many layers. I really like the layered look. As far as my fav from the holiday mini...I have the sweet treats set, but I think the bear die cuts are really sweet! I used them at my upline's house recently, so cute and fun! (like playing with paper dolls)

Monica G said...

You are rocking that paper! Keep it going!