Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Last night we had a fabulous workshop! Linda, my hostess, was able to get the level 2 hostess only set she wanted PLUS 70.00 in free product of her choice! PLUS she was able to choose anything from the Holiday mini catalogue for only 14.00. She was very happy!
This snowflake card was one of the two cards we made last night. This is the french version (they could choose between french and English).
I used Serene Snowflakes (page 26 in the Holiday mini) and stamped in Night of Navy. The main snowflake has a clear rhinestone brad in the center and is popped up with dimensionals.

The second card we did was this one:

This is the English version. :)
I used the Delightful Decorations set and matching punch (page 24 of the Holiday mini). The paper is from the Jingle Simply Scrappin' kit. I used Many Merry Messages (and its french counterpart, nombreux joyeux messages) for the sentiments outside the card as well as the verses inside. I have to say, I got these two Christmas sets 3 years ago, and I use them every year! SO worth it!
Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Monica G said...

Great cards! No wonder your workshop rocked!

Jennifer said...

I LOVE the Snowflake card!!
My holiday cards this year are also in Night of Navy!!
I am using both this set and the Scenic Season!

What a happy happy hostess!!

Shari Nelson said...

I think these are very pretty. The snowflakes really stand out and the red/green card has nice patterns.