Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Incentive Trip to Mexico



What an amazing week it was! I earned the Stampin' Up incentive trip to Xcaret Resort near Playa del Carmen, Mexico, and it was INCREDIBLE! The first day I enjoyed lunch with Brenda Quintana and her family. Spent some time exploring the resort, then that evening was our Welcome party, with amazing food and great entertainment! Day 2 we had General Session in the morning, where the 2026 Incentive Trip was revealed...Alaskan Cruise! Then I spent the day at the pool, and the evening at one of the parks, Xenses. Day 3 was Xel Ha, a water themed park. I met up with Debra and Deave harrison and their friends, and spent the rest of the day with them. That evening I had supper with Scott Nielson and his wife Pam (as part of the Leadership Team) and the Las Cuevos restaurant. Day 4 was a rest day, at the pool and swim up bar. Last day, I went to Xcaret Park, to see the animals. Visited the aviary, the butterfly pavillion, and the aquarium. Then SU treated us to an amzing show called México Espectacular Show. Then we got to eat, drink and chat at the After Party! This trip was incredible!

No comments: