Saturday, June 15, 2019

Floral Essence and Rococo Rose


I am in love with the new catalogue! Especially the layout, where all the bundles are shown at the beginning of the catalogue.
You can see how this card was made on my You Tube channel. 
For this card I used the Floral Essence bundle, and 2 of the new In Colors; Rococo Rose (#150080) and Terracotta Tile (#150086), with Pear Pizzazz  (#147104)for the leaves.
It doesn't show it in the catalogue, but the leaf punch  (#144667) fits the leaf in this stamp set!

 I added the Perennial Essence Floral Centers (#149442) to the center of the flower, and it gives that extra dimension. Plus, it is a great tactile feature...fuzzy, like flock.
The sentiment is from another new stamp set called Here's a Card (149438). I stamped it, then cut it out with the Stitched Nested Label die (149638).
I like the colour combination as well. The Rococo Rose and Terracotta Tile go well together.
You can order these products online 24/7 by clicking the Shop Now button at the top of my page.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: