Sunday, May 27, 2018

Lawn Fawn new HAUL!


I love new product release day! I stayed up til midnight to put in my Lawn Fawn new product order from Scrap 'n Stamp and the next day I found out I WON all 11 new stamp sets direct from Lawn Fawn. So, I called Scrap 'n Stamp to see if they could change 2 of my items as I had won them for FREE. and they did! That is great customer service. So now I have all the dies waiting for their stamp partners. *sigh. waiting is hard. I want to create!


 I have ordered from Scrap'n Stamp a few times now, and every time they send a hand written note thanking me for my order, but this time the note was extra special and personal, as Shawn congratulated me for winning the Lawn Fawn release. Personal touches!
Thanks for looking, and nest time I will have a new creation to share!

No comments: