Saturday, February 10, 2018

Occasions Catalogue Extravaganza!

Today, 19 ladies joined me in creating 6 different projects using product from the Occasions catalogue. This class was originally scheduled for January, but due to severe weather and road closures, it was postponed to today.
Here are the projects we did:
I have a basket that contains everything needed to create the projects, and the baskets get rotated.
Each guest received a SWAG bag with 60.00 worth of Stampin' Up! product from the Occasions catalogue, including the Sale-a-Bration set Amazing You.
 Above is a pic of one of my downline, Rachel; I think she is enjoying herself!
 More pics of customers with their creations.


I am grateful for my downline and customers that helped make this event such a success!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks, Michelle. was a great day. and a great way to meet other card making ladies. First time at one of these classes it was set up and organized very well. Would definitely go again.

Unknown said...

Thank you Michelle for the great day! Lots of fun, enjoyed the cards we made 🤗