Thursday, August 30, 2012

Treat Bag and NEW Loyalty Card!

So, taking a break from Christmas and creating Halloween things. I have TONS of ideas for the upcoming Halloween Haunts class on September 15-it will be so much FUN! To RSVP for this class, send me an email at comestampwithme@cogeco.ca
Did you know the glassine bags from the Ghoulish Googlies kit are EMBOSSABLE? Well, they are! I embossed this one with the Chevron folder. (I didn't have any treats to put in the bag). I stamped my mummy and punched him out with the wide oval punch then popped him up on the pre-printed tag that comes in the kit. I gave him a googlie eye adhered with a glue dot. I also used the Decorative Label punch and cut it in half, then glued each half behind the tag. I took my crop-a-dial and punched 2 holes at the top and laced my gorgeous 1/2" striped satin ribbon through it and tied it in a bow. Now all it needs is candy corn! (I'm not sayng who ate the candy corn. It might have been Stamp Bear...)


OK, now more EXCITING news! Look what I got today!


My new Loyalty Cards! I just love them! Every one of my customers will get one of these. To see how it works, and what you can redeem them for, click HERE.
Don't forget to check out all my classes and events by clicking HERE. You can RSVP to any one of them by emailing: comestampwithme@cogeco.ca
Have a great day!

No comments: