Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sew Fabulous!


I had a scraptastic weekend, stamping with my friends! Here is one of the cards I made, perfect for that sewer in your life...in my case, my mom. I thought of maybe takingb the Billboard alphabet and cutting out S-E-W so it would read Sew fabulous...I think I'll try that!
I love how the new SU big buttons co-ordinate with the paper and fabric...these buttons are great!
Remember, Saleabration has begun! If you want FREE product, this is the time! contact me to learn more!

2 comments:

Sandi said...

What a gorgeous card Michelle! I have not purchased this stamp set because I don't think I could come up with any layout designs with it (I just have not had any "sewing" in my life). Love the fun colors!!

Jackie said...

I love your card! I'm new to the SU family (still waiting for my starter kit!). I've poured over the idea and mini catalogues a ga-zillion times! My mom sews as well (ALOT)....turning 80 in a few weeks. I have to have the 'Sew Suite' and 'Buttons Buttons'. And the DSP and buttons and pom trim...and...well I'm sure you know! :) You have a lot of beautiful projects here!