Saturday, December 18, 2010

I LOVE this stamp set!

I don't usually upload photos of projects I make using retired product, but I LOVE this stamp set. It's called Snowburst, and I bought it from a fellow demonstrator. I have made several different cards using this set, but this is one of my favourites. It's a 6x6 card and inside there is a Stampin'Up! gift certificate (I used the slit punch to hold the GC in). It is for a customer, from her mom. And of course, I added a bit of bling!
Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this is precious...super colors...Merry Christmas!

enjoy *~*

Sandi said...

I agree Michelle, this was a set that I kept even tho it is discontinued. Love the design of the snowflakes. Beautiful card!!
Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Lisa Hensley said...

love the retro vibe you've got going on here!