Friday, October 8, 2010

Christmas swap card

What is a swap? It is when a group of people make a set amount of cards (in this case I made 30 of the above) and swap them with each other. I will get my card back, plus 29 different ones from 29 different people. There is a swap hostess that collects all the cards from everyone and repackages them so we all get 30 different cards. It's a great way to get new ideas.
My card uses Crumb Cake and Blushing Bride as the colour combo and the stamp set Northern Hearts. The snowflakes are matched by the Northern Flakes embossing folder.
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Julie Leblanc said...

lovely:-) Missed you at Palooza! Happy Thanksgiving:-)

Sandi said...

Very, very pretty Michelle. I fell in love with those Love Birds and have been using them like crazy on cards. So elegant in a rustic style.

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card. Love the color combo.