Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New stuff is here!

YIPPEE! My box of pre-order stuff arrived today! I got new In colour markers, new ink pads and card stock, embossing folder, new punch and this FREE stamp set (a gift from Stampin' Up!)
I used Early Espresso and Pear Pizzazz card stock and stamped the image in So Saffron...then used Pear Pizzazz marker to colour the stem and Peach Parfait marker to add colour to the flower. The background panel uses the new embossing folder, Vintage Wallpaper. I then punched the scallop from the new BIGGER scallop punch, then cut it in half and attached one to the top and one to the bottom of my main image. I also sponged the edges.
I am excited about this new catalogue and can hardly wait to share it with my customers! If you want a FREE catalogue in July, simply place a 50.00 order with me in June!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: