Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Oh, what a wekend!



This past weekend I went to the NavCanada conference center for a weekend of stamping and scrapbooking FUN! Emma, of Auntie Em's (my local scrapbook store) put together this weekend for us. We had a blast!
I was able to make 62 cards. Above are just 2 of them. I know I usually put SU only cards on my blog, but I just couldn't resist this pretty paper!
I am expecting my Summer mini pre order this week so I'll have more to post later this week.
Thanks for stopping by!



2 comments:

Sandi said...

Actually Michelle, I thought you had gotten an advance copy of SU's new DSP!! Doesn't it look a lot like SU's flower designs? They are both darling and I can see why you wanted to share.

Shari Nelson said...

Hi Michelle, this is pretty paper. I like your cards. Are you going to post more of the 62 that you made? I would like to see some of them.