Monday, July 13, 2009

Manhatten Flower again


I really enjoy the Fifth Avenue Floral set, but I keep calling it Manhatten Flower! Last year, when the Manhatten Flower Decor Elements came out, I immediately thought, "I wish there was a stamp set like that." and then POOF, next catty, there it was! If only that worked for everything..."I wish I had a new deck."...(looks outside...Nope, no new deck).
Stamp sets: Fifts Avenue Floral
Colours: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Soft Suede polka dot ribbon

2 comments:

Crafty Connie said...

Beautiful card, great colors! I need to spend some more time with this set. I want to get the embossing sleeve that matches this set.

Tanja said...

I love this set and your card, too! I find it's always helpful to pair a "I wish there was a stamp to go with that" with "...and I wish I had a million dollars."
Thanks for sharing this lovely card!