Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good-Bye Train...


The Last Chance List is out which means good-bye, farewell, to retiring stamp sets and accessories. Among those retired stamp sets is this one, Happiness Is a Journey. Usually I use this set with the Soot Stamping technique, but we are doing that technique at my next stamper's club and want it to be a surprise. So I embossed it with black embossing powder instead. I just love this set...very masculine. If you love it also, you have until June 30 to order it before it's gone forever!
You can also check here for the Decor Elements Last Chance List. Again, you have until June 30 to order these.
In honour of the Last Chance List, Stampin' Addicts is hosting a blog hop beginning June 13 to June 16 and I will be one of many stops on this tour. We will be featuring projects made with stamp sets that are retiring. Lots of creativity, fun and maybe some blog candy?

3 comments:

Sandi said...

What a tease -- I love your card. I can't believe this set is retiring!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a cool effect with the black EP. Too bad that it's retiring. It's an awesome image. Great card!

:-)

Stacy V said...

Very neat!!! I can't wait for that blog hop too!