Monday, April 20, 2009

Friends 24-7



These 3 cards I made this weekend feature the stamp set Friends 24-7 found on page 81 of the catalogue.
This set is far from my usual style, but I know my mom will like it and since she and her friends buy a lot of cards from me (to support my addiction...er, hobby...I mean my business) I figured I'd get a lot of use from it.
I chose Baja Breeze and Kraft as my colour palate. My friend Barb uses Kraft all the time, I never thought I'd like it, but I LOVE it...especially with Baja Breeze. I also used the Kraft taffeta ribbon, which I also love. (I'm just in a loving mood today). Oh, and I used a Baja Breeze corduroy button.




6 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

OOOO... love your color choice and layouts! She's gonna love them.

:-)

Crafty Connie said...

Awesome color combo, I will have to try it. FANTASTIC cards!

Shari Nelson said...

Like your cards. I think you have great ideas!

Maryvel said...

Hi Michelle! Sorry about the call! I guess I am just a very impatient person and like answers right away, so phone is always a good idea! LOL!! I have contacted the TAC lady, so I will be waiting anxiously to hear back from her! I hope it works out! And by the way . . . nice cards! I also love Stampin Up and also became a Demonstrator recently! Love Stampin!

All the best to you! :)

Laurie Zoellmer said...

I just got this stamp set today and can't wait to play. Thanks for the great ideas! Beautiful cards!

Linda said...

Ooo, I love this set and your colour combination!!!
xox
linda